Collection of Information
- The firm website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not signed in as a member. The firm may record your IP address, the URLs of the websites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to the VW Class Action Attorney website), the times and dates of the visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, this site may place cookies on your computer to recognize you on return visits to enable certain features or to enhance your browsing experience, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer, but doing so will result in reduced functionality and a less personalized browsing experience.
- This website may ask you to voluntarily provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, vehicle details, where you are located, where you purchased your vehicle, and certain other information that attorneys reviewing your claim may use to identify and contact you. If you do not wish to provide such information, you may not be permitted to access certain website features, services, or content.
Information Sent by Way of a Website is Not Secure
Any information sent to the firm by Internet e-mail, instant message, chat software, or through the website form is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send the firm over the Internet by any of these methods is done at your own risk.
Use of Information
- The VWclassaction.attorney website uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website content to your interest, and also to help refer you to services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help us tailor the website and its services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of the website's effort to keep you informed about events, and selected legal service providers or resources that may be of interest to you. In some cases we may contact you with information from carefully selected third-parties, some of whom may be in litigation with Volkswagen and are licensed to practice law in your particular jurisdiction.
- This website reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through the website to appropriate regulatory authorities, if required by law or subpoena, but only in circumstances where attorney-client privilege would not apply. This website is not responsible for the divulgement of any information by any third-party or privately retained attorney you may have representing you in any case or lawsuit. This website is not responsible for any failure to notify you if your vehicle may be subject to recall, nor responsible for any action you may take as a result of any inaccuracies regarding the recall status of your vehicle.
Transfers of Information
Sending Information Does Not Form an Attorney-Client Relationship
Transmission of information from this website, either through our legal case details form, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) lookup tool, or email, does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the owners of this website; nor is it intended to do so. No usage of this website, or reliance on any information found on this website creates any Attorney-Client relationship whatsoever, and any usage of any information from this website to claim the existence of an Attorney-Client relationship absent a signed fee or retainer agreement is expressly prohibited. Any agreement with any attorney or legal practitioner for representation must be in writing with them, and does not bind this website or its owners, who are not parties to that representation. Any review of information submitted to this website is for informational purposes only, at our discretion, and does not constitute legal advice nor the formation of a binding Attorney-Client relationship. This website is not obligated to respond to, or provide assistance in any matter, legal or otherwise, to any individual who submits any request for legal advice or their vehicle details for review.